The Divine Mercy Apostolate Conference is being broadcast live on Church Services TV this weekend.
The link is http://www.churchservices.tv/live/DivineMercy
Please find the full details of the Event below.
Date: Friday February 18, 2011 – Sunday February 20, 2011
Venue: The RDS, Dublin Donnybrook, Dublin 4 Hall 1
- Bishop Martin Igwe Uzoukwu
- Sr Caterina Esselen O.L.M. Sr. M. Caterina Esselen is a member of the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy to which Saint Faustina belonged. Its mission is to spread devotion to the Divine Mercy. Sr. Caterina grew up in Belgium. She studied and worked in the United States until she joined the sisters’ active-contemplative community in Boston, MA in 1995. She has been proclaiming the message of Divine Mercy at conferences, in parishes and prisons. Sr. Caterina is also the Vocation Directress and Mistress of Formation for the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy in Boston.
- Fr. Cathal Price C.C. from Kilbarrack/Foxfield Parish, Dublin
- Fr Kevin Doran Secretary General of the Eucharistic Congress
- Eucharistic Healing Service
Fr Pat Martin from the USA
Saturday: 9.00am – 9.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
Please click here for the Times of the Divine Mercy Conference and the Schedule of events in Word Schedule of Events
Please click here for the Times of the Divine Mercy Conference and the Schedule of eventsin PDF Schedule of Events
Remember the The Divine Mercy Apostolate Conference is being broadcast live on Church Services TV this weekend.
On Divine Mercy
Divine Mercy is needed more than ever today for every individual as it is a very individual need.
The Government needs it, especially with an election looming, to ensure the country will not be thrown into a deeper depression.
With crime at an all time high, unemployment off the scale, whatever Government takes office at the next election is in need of Divine Mercy.
While the banks seem to have survived their crises, individuals are still left to pick up the pieces. For those individuals, Divine Mercy is offered.
Our world cries out for Divine Mercy, as the cost of living increases. More and more people find it difficult to make ends meet.
Whatever political parties/parties take office at the next general election, one of their first priorities must be the well being of the individual.
It must take into account, not only their individual social needs, their political viewpoint, but also their spiritual ethos. Individual needs cannot be ignored.
Divine Mercy is the answer. It takes into account the wider community and the wider world.
The health of every nation depends on the social and spiritual protection of the individual and their religious liberty.
This freedom is to be found in Divine Mercy. Divine Mercy crosses all divides.
We who advocate and spread the message of Divine Mercy believe it to be the most essential element of our society that needs to be discovered today.
For more information please see details of our Divine Mercy Conference, in the RDS 19th&20th Feb 2011
Organiser’s Contact Details:
Divine Mercy Apostolate
24 Elderwood Road
Tel: +353 1 831 3119